THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY OR HOUSEHOLD USE, AND THE VOLLRATH COMPANY LLC DOES NOT OFFER A WRITTEN WARRANTY TO PURCHASES FOR SUCH USES.
The Vollrath Company LLC warrants each of its products listed below against defects in materials and workmanship for the applicable period provided below. All other products manufactured or distributed by The Vollrath Company LLC are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year. In all cases, the warranty runs from the date of the end user’s original purchase found on the receipt.
- Refrigeration compressors – The warranty period is 5 years.
- Refrigerated Display Cases (RDE) compressors the warranty is 3 years.
- Replacement parts – The warranty period is 90 days.
- Aluminum Fry pans are 90 days.
- EverTite™ Riveting System, loose rivets only – The warranty runs for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
- Cayenne® Heat Strips, heating element only – The warranty period is 2 years.
- Ultra, Ultra Fajita, Mirage® Pro and Professional Induction Ranges – The warranty period is 2 years.
- ServeWell® Induction Workstation, induction hobs only – The warranty period is 2 years.
- Slicers, gears only – The warranty period is 10 years.
- Slicers, belts only – The warranty period is 5 years.
- Mixers – The warranty period is 2 years, except that on belts the warranty period is 5 years.
- Vollrath – Redco® products – The warranty period is 2 years.
- Optio / Arkadia product lines – The warranty period is 90 days.
- All products with non-stick coated surfaces (i.e. fry pans) – The warranty period is 90 days.
- TRAEX® Non-Skid Round Trays have a lifetime warranty.
As The Vollrath Company LLC’s only responsibility and the purchaser’s only remedy, for any breach of warranty, The Vollrath Company LLC will repair or, at its option, replace the defective product or part without charge, except as otherwise provided below:
- To obtain warranty service, the owner of the equipment will be responsible to call The Vollrath Company LLC.
- Warranty work must be authorized in advance by The Vollrath Company LLC. See the operating and safety instructions for each product for detailed warranty claim procedures.
- No remedy will be available for products that have been damaged by accident, carelessness, improper installation, lack of proper setup or supervision (when required), neglect, improper use, installation or operation contrary to installation and operating instructions, normal wear and tear (such as knife scoring on cutting boards), or other causes not arising out of defects in materials or workmanship.
- No remedy will be available for slicers where blade has not been sharpened. (Refer to owner’s manual for sharpening instructions.)No remedy will be available for mixers damaged by changing gears while unit is running or overloading, in either case as determined by a Vollrath Certified Technician.
- No remedy will be available for product returned and found to be acceptable to the product specification.
- No remedy will be available under any warranty not registered as required below.
- For refrigeration compressors and the second year of the warranty on Cayenne® Heat Strips and mixers, The Vollrath Company LLC will provide the part only; and the buyer will be responsible for all labor charges incurred in performing the repair or replacement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
THE VOLLRATH COMPANY LLC SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED UPON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY.
All warranty claims will start with a call to Vollrath Technical Service support line. (800-628-0832)
A technical support professional will work to diagnose the issues, and provide the details for the service solution.
On all warranty calls, the following process and information is required:
Name of person calling.
Phone number of person calling.
Street address, city, state & zip
Model & Serial number
Date of Purchase.
Proof of Purchase. (Receipt)
Name of dealer where unit was purchased.
NOTE: Vollrath will not accept products sent without the proper procedure being followed.
TO MAKE A CLAIM FOR ANY REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY, YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY.
REGISTER ON-LINE TODAY - Register your warranty on-line now at www.vollrath.com
NO WEB ACCESS - If you do not have access to the web, kindly register by completing the warranty registration form and faxing it to The Vollrath Co. LLC office in the country of purchase.Return to Top