Signature Server® Features
Signature Server® offers an endless combination of equipment and accessories designed to add style and "curve" appeal unique to your foodservice operation.
- Striking new curved and rectangular base shapes.
- Base is constructed from durable stainless steel.
- Base finishes include laminates, brushed stainless, or printed graphics on vinyl.
- Functional and stylish breath guard options in standard and new 2011 NSF2 versions: Traditional, Contemporary, and Progressive.
- Choose from Vollrath's large selection of hot, cold, frost top, and soup Modular Drop-Ins - distinctive and energy efficient.
- Choose from hundreds of available counter colors in solid surface or laminate.
- Plate rests or tray slides for easy customer access.
- Standard 34" (86.4cm) height complies with ADA guidelines.
- Backed by Vollrath's one-year parts and labor warranty.
- Create your Signature Server® line-up in AutoQuotes.
> View Signature Server® Products
Colors and Textures
All Signature® Server base units come standard with 18 gauge stainless steel and black laminate. Optional color laminates are also available. Color chips are available through local building supply vendors with hundreds of color selections, to fit any decor. Laminate veneers are available at an additional cost. Manufacturers laminate number and description must be provided at time of order entry. We can cover your unit with your choice of Formica®, Nevamar®, Pionite® and Wilsonart® laminate finishes. Allow 18 days to manufacture when adding a laminate finish. Units can be ordered with all stainless steel construction.
Color Options Are Endless
Visit the following websites to select from a wide variety of laminates:
www.formica.com | www.nevamar.com | www.pionite.com | www.wilsonart.com
*Formica is a registered trademark of Formica Corporation, Cincinnati, OH. | *Nevamar is a registered trademark of Nevamar Corporation, Odenton, MD. | *Pionite is a registered trademark of Panolam Industries, Shelton, CT. | *Wilsonart is a registered trademark of Wilsonart International, Temple, TX.