Centurion® Cookware Brand Information
Centurion® at a Glance
Use: High-Volume Kitchens
Warranty: JP Lifetime
18-8 Stainless Steel with Clad Bottom
Finish / Coating
Coated Pans have Rivets
Curved Sauté Pans
French Omelet Pans
Nothing complements the skill and artistry of professional cooking like fine Centurion® cookware. Crafted of fine stainless steel in the European tradition, the Centurion® 1/4" aluminum bottom provides quick, even heat distribution for consistently good cooking.
View Centurion® Cookware
- Large radius corners minimize food waste and permit easy cleaning
- Stay Cool® Handles are a single piece of hollow, airtight, waterproof stainless steel, which stay cool for cooking safety. Stay Cool® Handles are welded and will not come loose or leak
- Sealed handle prevents water seepage
- The bottom is protected by a thin wafer of stainless steel to prevent denting and scratching
Heavy-duty 18-8 (EU18-10) stainless construction will not pit or discolor or carry over flavors from previously cooked foods. Brushed stainless steel surface attracts and distributes heat quickly.
Clad Bottom of a Centurion® Fry Pan
- 18-8 stainless steel interior does not affect color or flavors of food
- 1/4"-thick aluminum-clad bottom provides quick and even distribution of heat
- 18-0 stainless steel exterior for durability and for use with gas, electric, or induction ranges
Note: All Coatings and Silicone Sleeves have 90 day warranties.