Countertop Warming and Display
A picture perfect hot food display is a valuable part of the culinary experience, but it is equally important to keep your food at the temperatures safe for consumption. Countertop displays and food display warmers from Vollrath will help you achieve the look you want, while providing the highest quality product to your customers.
From induction to the Direct Contact Heating System, Vollrath is changing the way the industry holds and serves soups and other hot foods.
Options and Innovations
- Vollrath offers warmers and rethermalizers in many shapes, sizes, and wattages for any application
- Convenient options available such as low water light, thermostatic controls, dripless edge, lighted on/off switch, and more
- Innovative Direct Contact Heating System provides energy savings. Read More...
> View Induction Warmers and Rethermalizers
- No water required means no filling & refilling, no scaling, no water on counters, no manifolds or drains
- Reduced energy costs with low amp draw
- Easy and secure temperature control with bright LED display
From self-serve to drop-in, well-merchandised food simply sells better. Our heated food display cases offer an extensive list of convenient features for excellent point of purchase merchandising.
- Acrylic bakery display cases
- Cayenne® heated display cases
- Heated display cases
- Refrigerated display cases
- Heated or refrigerated self-serve display cases
- Drop-in display cases
- Acrylic bakery display cases are constructed using heavy gauge acrylic for durability
- Heated or refrigerated display cases help maintain safe food temperature requirements
- Attractive designs create eye-catching merchandising
Cayenne® Heated Shelves and Cayenne® Heat Strips are the pefect products to add to flexibility to your operation.
View our complete line of Countertop Warming and Display equipment.
Unsure of whether you need a warmer or a rethermalizer? View this page to compare the differences between the two.
Learn about the technology inside of an induction rethermalizer and more in our Vollrath University section.