Tribute® Cookware Brand Information
Tribute® at a Glance
Use: High-Volume Kitchens
Warranty: JP Lifetime
Stainless Steel - Tri-Ply with Aluminum Core
Finish / Coating
Nonstick - Ceramiguard® II
Stir Fry Pans
Top chefs rave about the unmatched performance of Tribute® cookware on gas, electric, and induction stovetops. With tri-ply from the base to the rim, Tribute® cookware heats evenly without hot spots. The stainless steel cooking surface won't change the color or flavor of delicate food like aluminum cookware.
View Tribute® Cookware
- Tri-Ply stainless steel with aluminum core construction creates perfect heat distribution
- Maintains proper shape under constant commercial use
- TriVent® handle available with cooler to touch silicone - oven safe up to 450°F (232°C)
- Stock pots, sauce pots and braziers have heavy-duty ergonomic handles with durable stainless rivets
- Color and flavor neutral
- Satin finish
- Induction ready
- EverTite™ Riveting System offers a lifetime warranty against loose rivets
- Covered by Jacob's Pride® Lifetime Warranty
All Tribute® Cookware is made of Tri-Ply stainless steel with an aluminum core. View the diagram below to learn more about Tri-Ply technology.
Note: All Coatings and Silicone Sleeves have 90 day warranties.